If I were A teacher for a week…

I saw this for the blogging challenge and I immediately  said to myself, “AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYEEEAAAAAHHHHH BBBBBOOOIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!” So I decided to do this one.:))) So, Yeah. Here I go.

If I were a school teacher, I would teach the children. I’m probably the only person to say this. I love school, so I would shove knowledge_is_powerinto the kid’s brains. I’m not the person you would think to be a teacher, but that’s why I made this post. To be Ironic. 🙂 So, Yeah.

___________________________________________________________________________P.S. I have this WHOLE WEEK off from school! Expect lots of blog posts this week!

10 thoughts on “If I were A teacher for a week…”

1. Hey Philip, very interesting reaction to this blogging challenge I found your reaction to be quite hilarious, also the irony was spot on, and so much more. First of all, the irony was on key because you are probably the least likely to become a teacher, but your reaction makes it a perfect example of irony. Also, that reaction to a blogging challenge is considered rare and hilarious in my book. However, I have a questions such as How do you plan on shoving education, solution, analysis, information, experience, and lastly learning to children’s brains ? Also, what causes you to believe that you would be least likely to be a teacher? Lastly, why would you choose to teach children rather than high school or even college? All in all, wonderful ideas on the topic of what would you do if I were a teacher for a week.

Come and explore my blog at http://carlyscott3304.blogspot.com/ and answer my questions as a comment on my blog. I look forward to getting the answers on those questions. Just so you know I also had this week off from school too!

1. Hello Carly! The reason I said I was least likely to become a teacher is that I’m just not the teaching type. The only thing I might teach ever is coding.:) I said I wanted to shove education, solution, analysis, information, experience, and learning into children’s brains was because on google images I searched knowledge and this is the closest thing I could find to actual knowledge. And lastly, I said children multiple times because I was in a time rush:(.
      Bye for now.
      ~thornclaw

2. Phillip,
    I love how you mentioned that how it’s ironic to people that know you, that they would not expect you to be a teacher! Although, I would probably do the same! Even though at time I really don’t like school, if I were to be a teacher, I would force everyone to learn! Lol. Come check out my blog: sarenkabir0603.blogspot.com
    Sincerely,
    Sarena

1. I really like your blog! Come check out mine at: wait, you are on it…. Anyways, I like your blog! I can’t comment on blogger because I no Gmail.:(
      Thanks for visiting my blog!
      ~thornclaw

3. Hi Phillip,
    I agree with you for that. I also love school and learning so I think that is a good idea.
    Of course, since I love baking and hockey, I might add in a baking club or a hockey rink if it was winter.
    I saw on your sidebar that you are in Ravenclaw, which is ironic because I have the exact same thing on my side bar because I’m a Ravenclaw too! 😛
    Do you like Harry Potter? I LOVE it and am kinda obsessed with it, to be honest.
    Please check out my blog and comment back! https://anna1111.edublogs.org/
    Thanks!
    – Anna 🙂

1. I actually found that quiz on YOUR blog.:) Thank you for reading my post. I have read all of the books in the Harry Potter series! I haven’t seen most of the movies though, so please don’t spoil it!
      Thanks Again for visiting my blog.
      ~thornclaw

1. Hi Phillip,
        That is so cool and funny!
        I won’t spoil it, don’t worry. Who is your favourite character? They don’t include a lot of the details in the books in the movies, but they are still good. I hope that does not count as spoiling.
        I feel silly for asking, but who or what is thornclaw?
        – Anna 🙂

4. Hi Philip, I love your if I were a teacher post I thought it was really cool that you would teach the kids and not just play, I also thought that the picture knowledge and then in their brain was really funny!